I run into this problem every year. Thanksgiving clothes. Because of Thanksgiving day's cooking ventures, I never want to ruin any of my nice outfits,so I end up wearing an old sweatshirt && some jeans. That's fine, but how could I resist dressing nice this year with all the great fall clothes out there! Why not check out the top 5 Thanksgiving essentials as you celebrate Thanksgiving this year. Enjoy! :)
1. The PERFECT Thanksgiving blouse at Anthropologie. I could totally walk into the dining room wearing this and walk out with everybody hating my great sense of style guts.
Check it out ----> http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=22886600&catId=CLOTHES-NEW&pushId=CLOTHES-NEW&popId=CLOTHES&navCount=78&color=068&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=CLOTHES-NEW-SWEATERS&templateType=subCategory
2. The PERFECT Thanksgiving hat. Only available from one of my favorites (http://shopruche.com/) For some reason I can picture a 1940s reporter girl wearing this... Hmmm...
3. All the world should know that my favorite store is Modcloth (http://www.modcloth.com ). So, logically, I have to pick favorites && choose one of their items!( No, seriously, it's adorable)!
4. Okay, Thanksgiving or not, these are just wonderful. Why? Well, they go with everything, they match my #1 Anthropologie shirt, & they are again from Modcloth. Perfect.
5. Last, but certainly not least , here is a sneak peek of one of Daily Fashionologie's very own creations. The earrings separately are $25, but with the purse it's only $40. It's a great deal && is so perfect! They are handcrafted beauties that I hope someone has the pleasure of wearing.
Well, that's a wrap for my Thanksgiving style finds! Now, you can't tell all your friends an excuse for NOT wearing a cute outfit on Thanksgiving.